- In the first instance please contact Mrs. R Mangat in the school office. She will deal with your inquiry and pass you on to the correct person where necessary.
- Lady Margaret Rd, Southall UB1 2NH
- 020 8566 6486
We want to keep everyone safe when visiting our school site. We also have a duty to act sensibly, with consideration to other road users and with respect for local residents. When visiting the school, we recommend you come by public transport if possible, especially during rush hour.
- There is a small car park available onsite for staff and visitors on official school business only .
- There is no parking available on site for parents*
- There are no parking restrictions in neighbouring roads, however, please park considerately with respect for our neighbours (not blocking driveways or access to garages).
Please be aware that the local police are vigilant in connection with parking on the zig-zag lines outside School and it’s likely that cars parked on these lines will be issued with a parking ticket.
*Parents who require access due to medical reasons or who hold a blue badge are permitted to use the Accessible Parking Bay, please present a blue badge at the entry phone camera or speak to a member of the SLT prior to your appointment.
120 (Northolt Underground Station to Hounslow Bus Station)
105 (Heathrow Central to Greenford Station)
95 (Southall Broadway to Shepherd’s Bush Green)
Southall Railway Station
London Paddington / Heathrow Airport / Reading / Oxford / Newbury