Our school uniform is:
Compulsory items for uniform
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Red sweatshirt, jumper or fleece (with or without logo)
- Black school shoes or black trainers
- Red fleece jacket
Other School Uniform Items Permitted
- Black school uniform shorts during warmer weather
- Red and white checked school uniform summer dress during warmer weather
- Grey plain tights may be worn under skirts or dresses
- Pupils from the Sikh community who choose to wear a head covering garment may wear a black Pakta or Turban.
- Pupils from the Muslim community who choose to wear a head covering garment may wear a short black hijab. If wearing the summer dress, pupils may wear a short white hijab.
- Jewellery is not allowed except for stud earrings and watches.
- On PE days pupils can come to school in their PE kit which is, white polo shirt, black shorts or jogging bottoms and red sweatshirt.
Parents & carers can purchase Lady Margaret Primary school uniform from Marks and Spencer ‘Your School Uniform’ service. For more information click here: Marks and Spencer ‘Your School Uniform’
In addition school uniform can be purchased from Fashion Mark located on Southall Broadway opposite the fire station. Click this link to view the Uniform Price List
Other items are available from a variety of school partners.
Many children misplace school uniform items because they aren’t labelled with their name clearly. Friends of Lady Margaret Primary have teamed up with ‘My Name Tags’ which provide high quality labels for all of your child’s items. Friends of Lady Margaret Primary will receive 20% of each order.
If you would like to order from ‘My Name Tag’s please follow the link ensuring you enter our unique school ID of 143 to make sure the school receive 20% of each order.