Start: Autumn term 2019
Full time, permanent role
Class teacher – we are happy for NQTs or experienced teachers to apply. We are also interested in teachers from any phase (EYFS, KS1 or KS2).
A TLR is available for suitably experienced candidates.
The school offers free on-site parking and excellent resources including an ipad. We also have a one bedroom flat on site for rental at a very discounted rate.
LMPS is a three-form entry school in the heart of Southall, a vibrant and diverse community in West London. Our children are highly motivated to learn and relish the rich experiences our enhanced curriculum provides.
We can offer:
- A team of reflective professionals who demonstrate high levels of commitment and strive for excellence
- A supportive, engaged and knowledgeable governing body and senior leadership team
- High quality and bespoke professional development opportunities
- A welcoming environment where partnership with the community is celebrated
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
We are looking for a practitioner who will:
- Be a highly committed teacher who will ensure equality of opportunity for all
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have energy, ideas and drive
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance and promote the principles of inclusion and safeguarding
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to book an appointment please contact the school business manager, Amanda Hancock.
T: 020 8566 6486
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 7th May 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 8th May 2019
Interview: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to be added to our recruitment mailing list please send us your information using the following form.
Your personal data will be kept on file by us and used to notify you of vacancies at Lady Margaret Primary School. We will not pass your details on to any third party and you may request to be removed from our lists at any time by emailing or writing to Lady Margaret Primary School, Lady Margaret Road, Southall, Middlesex UB1 2NH. Office@ladymargaret.ealing.sch.uk.