Class teacher KS1 or KS2
Start: September 2018
Full time, permanent role
We are looking for a fully qualified teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. The professional development opportunities are varied and bespoke to individuals considering their career aspirations.
LMPS is a three form entry school in the heart of Southall, a vibrant and diverse community in West London. Our children are highly motivated to learn and relish the rich experiences our enhanced curriculum provides.
We can offer:
- A team of reflective professionals who demonstrate high levels of commitment and strive for excellence
- A supportive, engaged and knowledgeable governing body and senior leadership team
- High quality and bespoke professional development opportunities
- A welcoming environment where partnership with the community is celebrated
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
We are looking for a practitioner who will:
- Be a highly committed teacher who will ensure equality of opportunity for all
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have energy, ideas and drive
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance and promote the principles of inclusion and safeguarding
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school business manager, Amanda Hancock, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time
T: 020 8566 6486
There is no deadline for applications but we want the post to be filled by the end of May so please contact us if you are interested.
We are looking to recruit newly qualified teachers to start September 1st 2018 on a permanent contract. If you are interested in a position please download the application pack below.
Working with us will be hard work but hugely rewarding. You will have the opportunity to work with committed and supportive colleagues. You will join the West London Teaching Alliance so you will have opportunities to work with colleagues from schools across West London and you will receive a wealth of training. In addition, you will have bespoke training and a support plan created with our NQT leader.
There is no deadline for applications but we want the post to be filled by the end of May so please contact us ASAP if you are interested.
If you would like to be added to our recruitment mailing list please send us your information using the following form.
Your personal data will be kept on file by us and used to notify you of vacancies at Lady Margaret Primary School. We will not pass your details on to any third party and you may request to be removed from our lists at any time by emailing or writing to Lady Margaret Primary School, Lady Margaret Road, Southall, Middlesex UB1 2NH. Office@ladymargaret.ealing.sch.uk.