Sports FundingPhysical Education and sport premium for primary schools
Primary PE and Sports Premium
Estimated PE and sports premium funding is £21,320 for the academic year 2019/20. Which will be spent from 1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020.
We propose to allocate this funding as follows:
- To provide opportunities for all children to take part in regular lunchtime sport activities. £6,591.
- To continue to commission sports specialists to develop a wide range of activities and develop the role of our sports ambassadors £4,120.
- To provide opportunities for all children to take part in extracurricular sport activities. £4,788
- To provide opportunities for CPD for teaching staff £2721
- To develop additional inter/intra competative sports identified in consultation with pupils £3,100
The above plan was approved by governors 17th September 2019.
The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
The profile of PE and sport raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils