Sports FundingPhysical Education and sport premium for primary schools
We are required to publish on our school’s website:
- The amount of primary PE and sport premium received
- A full breakdown of how it has been spent (or will be spent)
- Details of the impact of the funding on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- Details of how the improvements will be sustainable in the future
- The percentage of pupils within your year 6 cohort who can:
- Swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- Use a range of strokes effectively
- Perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations
Please click here to see a copy of the full report
Key summary information is provided below
Meeting national curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety.
|What percentage of your current Year 6 cohort swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres?||44/90 49%|
|What percentage of your current Year 6 cohort use a range of strokes effectively [for example, front crawl, backstroke and breaststroke]?||16/90 18%|
|What percentage of your current Year 6 cohort perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations?||75/90 83%|
The total budget for the academic year 2019/2020 was £2,1250. Please see below a summary of our expenditure against the 5 key indicators
Total expenditure £2,394
Sports specialists were commissioned to develop a wide range of activities and improve PE skills across the school.
Total expenditure £7,711
- Sports specialists were commissioned to provide opportunities for CPD to teaching staff.
- Development and improve current planning framework for PE. This will include improving planning, curriculum map and PE assessments
Total expenditure £2,800
Total expenditure £4,788
- Improved confidence in sports games and levels of fitness.
- Children learn about teamwork and sportsmanship
- Develop additional inter/intra competitive sports as identified in consultation with pupils