- To establish robust systems for teaching specific reading skills across the school.
- To implement the revised scheme of work for maths and calculation policy ensuring consistency in delivery and provision.
- To improve guidance to pupils on how to improve in maths.
- To embed the agreed systems for the teaching of writing into practice resulting in consistently good outcomes in all year groups. A key additional focus will be on handwriting
- To embed the Rights Respecting agenda into all aspects of school life in line with the revised school values.
- To fully induct and develop new leaders to maximise their accountability for improvement and impact on practice.